Skip to content
- Species: Humanoid
- Age: Roughly about 32-ish. Although at one point, he does claim to have lived for five billion years. But we can assume that’s a joke, right?
- Home Planet: Tharnog. Not much is known about Tharnog except that the sky is a lurid shade of pink.
- Occupation: Rock Star. Well, Mr. Custa certainly thinks he’s brilliant anyway. Even if he mistakes a ukulele for an electric guitar.
- Favourite Catchphrase: “So Much Pain…”
- Species: Lizard-girl
- Age: 21-ish. Or she might be older, but she still likes to act young and cutesy anyway. Maybe because she’s a terrible flirt.
- Home Planet: Tekken. A jungle planet. Where they play video games, we can assume.
- Occupation: Savage/Wannabe IT girl (well, she’s half-way there. When out on the town people point at her and shout “Its a girl!”).
- Favourite Catchphrase: Screaming. Lots of screaming.
- Species: Rhino-man
- Age: Unknown. Its hard to tell when rhinos have such thick skin.
- Home Planet: Brum (Yes, the planet was modelled on Birmingham and is the second largest planet in its galaxy, second only to planet London)
- Occupation: Space Pilot/Coward (Apparently Brok was at one point able to pilot spaceships. Although he’d forgotten that, or was just too lazy to pilot one when they went to Mars.)
- Favourite Catchphrase: “Owt.”
- Species: Fly. (a talking one!)
- Age: 1,000,072 in fly years
- Home Planet: Unknown. Possibly Earth. Was he once just an ordinary fly, genetically modified in a lab in Hinckley? Who knows, really?
- Occupation: A pain.
- Favourite Catchphrase: Not one for catchphrases, but god almighty, doesn’t he tell such awful jokes…